KeyTouch has a main window divided into four parts:
You can access each part by clicking on its tab (see figure 3.1).
- Key settings: Here you can configure the function keys of the keyboard.
- Keyboard: This part shows the currently used keyboard. It also allows to change it.
- Preferences: In this part you can set your preferences to have full control of what happens when a key is pressed, to work as comfortable as possible.
- Help & About: Shows information about keyTouch and from here you can access the documentation.
You can access each part by clicking on its tab.
The main window also has three buttons at the bottom:
- OK: Save the settings and close the program.
- Apply: Save the settings.
- Cancel: Close the program (the settings will not be changed).